VR submissions must work on either the Oculus Rift, Samsung Gear VR, or HTC Vive. If your submission is not compatible with the Rift, Gear VR, Vive OR additional technology is needed, please email (email@example.com) additional information about your submission so we can determine if we will be able to accommodate for consideration.
Submissions will be accepted via submission forms on Withoutabox (WAB) and the Cinequest website.
VR Application for Interactive VR
- Please provide Cinequest with a link to your mobile (.apk) or PC installation package via the submission form.
- If your application is already in the Oculus Store, please provide a link to the application location in the Oculus Store.
- Provide Cinequest with a link to your 360° file via the submission form.
- The following video and audio file types are supported:
- Video File Types: .mp4, .m4v, .3gp, .webm, .mkv, .wmv, .asf, .avi, and .flv
- Audio File Types: .mp3, and .aac
File Upload Instructions
If you do not have a link to your mobile or PC installation package, and would rather securely upload your Interactive VR or 360° Video to Cinequest, please do the following:
- Finish your submission via WAB or the Cinequest website, and write down the Tracking Number that is assigned to your submission.
- Please properly label your file using your Tracking Number
- Example for VR Application: “W28-1234VR.apk” or “C28-1234VR.apk”
- Example for 360° Video: “W28-1234VR_360.mp4” or “C28-1234VR_360.mp4”
- Upload your file to us using our secure MediaFire File Drop (http://bit.ly/CQVRFileDrop)
For questions related to VR submissions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org